Today nucleon crane engineer will talk about the safety operation procesure of rubber tired container gantry crane:
The site where the wheeled crane is to be driven and worked should remain flat and solid and should maintain a safe distance from the ditch and pit.
2. The key inspection items before rtg crane start shall meet the following requirements:
a. The safety protection device and indicating instrument are all in good condition.
b. Wire ropes and connection points are in compliance with regulations.
c. Add plenty of fuel, lubricating oil, hydraulic oil, and cooling water.
d. There is no loosening of each connector.
e. Tire pressure is in compliance with regulations.
3. Before starting, each joystick should be placed in the neutral position, the handbrake should be locked, and the internal combustion engine should be started as specified. After start-up, it should be run at idle speed, check the needles of each instrument, and after the operation is normal, engage the hydraulic pump. When the pressure reaches the specified value, the oil temperature can exceed 30°C before starting operation.
4. All the outriggers should be extended, and the square wood should be placed under the foot board. Adjust the body so that the tilt angle of the swivel support surface is no more than 1/1000 (center bubble level) without load. Legs with positioning pins must be plugged in. The site is an elastically suspended rtg container crane. The stabilizer should be tightened in front of the leg.
5. It is strictly forbidden to operate the outrigger control valve during operation. The adjustment leg must be carried out without load, and the boom can be adjusted forward or forward.
6. The length and elevation angle of the boom should be adjusted according to the weight and lifting height of the hoisting object, and the height of the sling and the weight body should be estimated to leave an appropriate space.
7. When the boom is extended and contracted, it should be carried out according to the prescribed procedure. At the same time when the boom is extended, the hook should be lowered accordingly. When the limiter issues an alarm, the arm extension should be stopped immediately. When the lifting arm is retracted, the elevation angle should not be too small.
8. After the boom is extended, when the length of the front boom is greater than the length of the rear extension, adjustments must be made to eliminate any abnormal conditions before operation.
9. After the boom is extended or after all the main and sub-arms are extended, the auxiliary angle must not be less than the specified elevation angle of each length.
10. When in business, there must be no person in the car's cab. Heavy objects must not exceed the top of the cab and must not be lifted in front of the car.