Nucleon crane engineer has talked about some safety regulation of rubber tyred container gantry crane before, today we will talk about the others:
11. When free (gravity) drops, the load shall not exceed 20% of the rated capacity of the work, and the weight shall be controlled to descend. The decline shall be gradually reduced before stopping and the emergency brake shall not be used.
12. When the lifting weight of the rtg crane reaches 50% of the rated lifting capacity and above, the low gear should be used.
13. When abnormal phenomena such as cranes and outriggers are found during the operation, the heavy objects should be immediately dropped in a safe place, and it is forbidden to brake during the descent.
14. When the heavy object takes a long time to stay in the air, the hoist drum should be locked and the operator must not leave the control room.
15. When the lifting weight reaches more than 90% of the rated lifting capacity, two or more operation operations at the same time are prohibited.
16. When the crane is rotating with load, the operation should be smooth and avoid sharp rotation or stop. The commutation should be carried out after stopping.
17. When the rtg container crane is walking with a load, the road must be flat and firm, the load must comply with the factory regulations, the weight must not exceed 500mm from the ground, and the rope should be tied and slowly driven.
18. After the work, the boom should be fully retracted on the stand and the legs returned. The special steel wire rope for hanging hooks shall be securely hung. The two bottom struts of the rear end of the frame shall be fixed in the bearing below the rear end of the frame and fixed with a nut. The pin brake that stops the rotation of the fuselage shall be inserted into the pin and the power take-off handle shall be placed. In the care position, the lifting control room door should be locked finally.
19. Before traveling, check and confirm that there is no loosening of the legs, and the tire pressure should meet the requirements. The water temperature during driving should be in the range of 80~90°C. When the water temperature does not reach 80°C, it must not be driven at high speed.
20. When driving, you should maintain a medium speed, and you must not make an emergency brake. When you cross a railroad track or undulate road, you should decelerate. When you go downhill, it is forbidden to use a neutral air glide. When you back up, you should be guarded.
21. When driving, it is strictly forbidden to stand or sit on the chassis and not to stack objects.