Single Girder Bridge Crane Training Two:
(13) Do not casually throw things from the car.
(14) Limit switch and interlock protection device, always check.
(15) It is not allowed to use limit switches as a means of parking.
(16) Lifting weights are not permitted when there is a problem with the lifting brake.
(17) Hanging objects must not be operated over people or equipment.
(18) When welding a certain part of a crane, it is necessary to set a special ground wire, and it is forbidden to use the fuselage as a ground wire.
(19) When the hook is in the lower limit position, more than two turns of safety rope must remain on the reel.
(20) Cranes are not allowed to collide with each other, and it is even more forbidden to use one crane to push another crane to work.
(21) When lifting heavy objects, liquid metal, explosives and dangerous goods, it must be lifted from the ground 100~200mm slowly to test the reliability of the brake.
(22) Lamps for repair and inspection must have a voltage of 36V or less.
(23) All electrical equipment housings of bridge cranes shall be grounded. If the trolley track is not welded to the main beam, the welding ground should be taken. The grounding wire may be a galvanized flat iron with a cross-sectional area of more than 75 mm2 or a bare copper wire of 10 mm2 or a galvanized round steel of more than 30 mm2. There should be more than two grounding locations in the cab or crane body. The grounding resistance between any point on the crane to the neutral point of the power supply should be less than 4Ω.
(24) Safety technical inspections should be done regularly, and pre-review pre-repair work should be done well.